Saturday, December 18, 2010

Autumn sunshine


Some images from my neighborhood in San Ramon on a bright, sunny day in early December.
As I write this it is gray and rainy outside and the weather forecast calls for 7 more days of rain in San Ramon....
Autumn leaves on the trees.

A Christmas Zebra.



This restored Ford Model A has a distinct engine sound which I often hear from blocks away. I usually rush inside to get my camera, but I am always too late... Today I finally caught a shot of it with my camera as he roared by doing at least 20 in a 25 zone!

And a parachuting polar bear!

2 comments:

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Wow Keith, da noi in Italia tutto รจ completamente spoglio... neve in ogni dove...
A quanti gradi siamo da te ?
Buona giornata.
Myriam :))

Keith W said...

Thank you so much for your kind comments!
Merry Christmas and a ver y Happy New Year!
Keith

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map